Blog Post 2

This week, in my research on YouTube influencers, I found out a lot about the amount of money influencers make, and how they make their money. I focused on influencers that have 1 million followers or more and I researched how people can become influencers. The main goal for YouTubers is to find their audience, which is a group of people who enjoy the same things as they do. This could be fashion, school, dirt bikes, fishing, golf, video games, etc. Then, once they start to gain an audience, the views they get on their videos earn them money, because of the ads that are automatically applied to each video. Something cool I found out that I did not know was that Youtubers can actually control when an ad comes on, as well as how long and how many ads are on their video - depending on how much money they are looking to make. Something I am going to look at next week is "monetization" and Youtubers joining the partner premium program to make money that way. Some struggles I am coming upon is finding different information on different websites. I think this is because YouTube has changed so much in the past 10 years and not all websites are updated. Next week I am going to focus on using websites from 2020 or later. 

How To Make Money on YouTube in 2022: 7 Effective Ways (shopify.com)

Above is a website I found but did not have time to look at fully and will be looking at next week. 



Comments

Popular Posts